Organisation and supervision of deployments in south of France.
HD Rain will be required to organise a massive deployment of sensors at a sustained rate over the year 2021 in south of France.
Your goal will be to prepare this deployment:
- Prospecting and contracting with the owners of installation sites
- Recruitment and contractualisation with installers (subcontracting)
Then you will set up the deployment and supervise it:
- schedule management,
- relations with partners,
- forecasting material supplies,
- monitoring of deployment operations,
- organisation of training and quality control.
Customer relations and international project organisation and monitoring.
HD Rain has several important international clients in different countries (Ivory Coast in particular). In these cases, the deployment of sensors is generally done in close partnership with the customer, and with a local partner (antennae). These are smaller scale deployments, but complicated by distance.
Your mission will consist of managing HD Rain's day-to-day relationship with its various local partners (customers, embassy type partners, subcontractors), supervising deployments (schedule management, team coordination, monitoring of installation operations, organisation of quality control) and managing customer relations during the product commissioning and operational phases (regular exchanges, satisfaction with the products supplied and requests for any corrections, etc.).
You will work closely with the technical teams during the deployment (specifications) , and with the sales teams, particularly during the customer contract renewal phases.
This position is in close collaboration with the co-founders and under the responsibility of the CEO. The technical teams will support you in this mission (provision of simulations, mapping, specifications, tests) and during start-up phases (timing, possible adjustments to products requested by customers). You will also work closely with the people working on the sale of HD Rain products and the processing of the data produced.
Travel in France and abroad to be planned.
- 3+ years experience as a problem solver in a startup or at an equivalent position
- Proven skills in logistics and deployment on time and on budget
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Health insurance with Alan
- Offices in Station F (Paris)
- Afterwork with the incubator, team lunch... (each months)
- Home transportation (50%)
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role's title in our subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.